myTunes.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

BACKKK AGAINNN..

Been missing for so long without a proper reason-hoho, kiranya ponteng la hehe..Posted almost all of my piccies on facebook, and I am actually abit lazy to continue snapping pictures whenever I walk around Mysore. College days are tiring even though classes haven't started yet. Simply because TWO OF MY FRENS ARE SUSPECTED TO HAVE H1N1!! They are now being quarantined in the world most horrible hospital-my uni's hosp. We all think that this place makes people feel even sicker, and we just cant imagine that we are going to work here 2years later! OMG God please rescue me. ANyhow seeing this condition in the hospital makes me understand why India graduates are better doctors than other places-can see directly from my timetable. Everyday 11am-1pm dissection, 2pm-4pm practical-And if it is an anatomy practical on that day, it means that I am going to look at the same cadaver for whole day. Very good experience huh?

Ok, lets talk about the people here. My classmates are overall friendly, except for some of them being a little bit more arrogant. And you know what: Indians are actually more kiasu than Singaporeans. Whenever lecturers ask question, they will shout the answer out regardless it being correct or wrong. I see this as gaining attention from lecturers, how about you?
MBBS has got 1 thailand guy while BDS has 1 korean guy and 1 tibet girl. I shall admit that the korean is cute, really cute *winks*. And there ARE handsome and macho guys in my class also, but the saddest thing is: there is something called brotherhood here and they will express it by holding hands when they walk, no matter how macho they look like. There is this very macho guy who grabbed my attention on the 1st day(eventually I got to know that his name is Abysher). Really like his figures very much but everything diminished in 1 second when I saw him holding hands with his fren. OMGGGGG..

Gotta revise something before I sleep, so I better go. Bai..

3 comments:

Julia Y. said...

hahahaah!! some kinda brotherhood!!

Anonymous said...

rofl, its called affection ok. Happens in korea always. But india.. now, that is new. :)

Phoebe woo said...

hahaha shirley..speakin bout korean..there is a cute korean guy here..i always ask for shin ramen from him keke XD

but korean guys very macho 1 wor..