myTunes.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Title-less.

Yeah finally moving to a new apartment tmrow! Going to stay in a triple sharing room with JJ and Vaish. Hope everything goes smoothly, we talk less and study more HAHA. Gals really cannot control themselves when it comes to chatting and shopping hehe..

Poked myself today for twice for an experiment. Life of a medical student is so saddenning-u need to poke yourself when you need blood for any experiment. Gotta be slightly anaemic when I graduate after 5years. Classes here are beginning to be hectic as I thought, study study study, understand understand understand, and memorize meorize memorize. Have to be used to it, no choice I guess. Sigh.

Keep on changing my msn PM tonight, simply because tmrow is National's Day for India and we are having holiday!You wont know how precious a free Saturday means to we people who go for class from 8 to 1 every Sat. Very happy because ChenJin and Lee YongDae managed to make it to the semifinals of India Open in Hyderabad! Hyderabad is so near yet so far to me..I want to see them so much..Second PM was about how much I like Shin Ramen. So happy to have somthing unfound in India--Korea's instant noodles! 1 Korean guy in JJ's class gave her a few packets so she shared with me. Gotta eat it tomorrow SLOWLY because it is too precious LOL.
And I changed it to another one before appearing offline. So sweet. It describes Andrew for posting such a sweet video for his hf in FB, and another one is both JJ and Kelvin. Needless to say what they told each other, but it is really sweet..Many people asked why I dont want to have a boyfriend-ya concentrating on studies is really more important for me at this stage, and the other thing is that it is not easy to find a person whom you really like. Yes, there are quite alot of people who came into my life and kind of asked for something more than a friend, but I just learnt to say sorry and reject. No specific reason for this, I always think that there must be a chemistry before anything starts. (And that is also why I doubt the appearance of so many couples among my friends all of a sudden).

Go sleep la, tired.

4 comments:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

至今大马超过40人死于A(H1N1), 通常体弱者,肥胖者,小孩,疾病患者比较容易受到病毒的感染。为了强化身体和保护自己与家人请注意以下四个重点 :
Now in Malaysia there are more than 40 person deaths because of A(H1N1), most of them is caused by body weak, corpulent, children and diseased.
To improve body and protect oneself and family, please pay attention to these 4 points :

Anonymous said...

oh dear pheobe... D: life sounds hard.. dun worry, its hard on me too. T.T

and.. its not easy for me to get ppl to like me, but i keep falling for ppl. I guess that;s where we're different lol.

Anonymous said...

oh dear pheobe... D: life sounds hard.. dun worry, its hard on me too. T.T

and.. its not easy for me to get ppl to like me, but i keep falling for ppl. I guess that;s where we're different lol.

Phoebe woo said...

i left my blogggg for soooo long..hate the life without wifi..