myTunes.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Updates!!

Ok point form will be better as I have to offline VERY soon. Now only 1 cable in this 1-stop wifi room so everybody must take turn to use. I HATE THEIR EFFICIENCY.

1. One month anniversary in India! This place is great, not as bad as I think at least. Everything goes smooth here even though sometimes very kek sim with how people do things.

2. I hate my Physiology HOD. Ask us to sit according to roll num(U know my initial is W). So I m like sitting SOOOO behind. Cant see his horrible cursive writing on the board and his very funny way of talking-attach a mic on his shirt but never switch it on. Silly little old man.

3. I have to say that I am a Malaysian. People always speak to me in Hindi on de street, or even in campus's canteen. They like to think that I am from North India. Ya, I am abit darker than Chinese but takkan everytime also kena misrecognised! Sobss..

4. And ahem ahem--I am popular in campus. Buahahaha. My classmates like to make fun of my way of shouting my roll num- One thirty-two. Really dont understand why they want to laugh. Isykk geram. And the worse thing is after laughing they will imitate AGAIN. And there is this very annoying Rajath who says my way of shouting is so similar to how his parrot talks. T.T""

5. And ahem ahem-I wont consider eating any other cuisines except for Chinese(if you understand). Korean and Indian food aren't suitable for me. I prefer Chinese LOL.

Kla vaish will shout at me if I still continue occupying this cable. Bye!

No comments: