myTunes.

Friday, November 27, 2009

I am back!!

Yeh phoebe is back in blogging!! After almost a month of nerding at home, exams are finally till the end--the best part of all..

At least for the following one week I dont have to study that hard.
At least I get to read out of interest but not for exam.
At least I can read while online-ing.

Hoho but afterall the hardest Anatomy practical is on next mon. I just want it to be over, I dont care bout my score/marks/ans or anything. Exams are driving me SERIOUSLY crazy!!

But thank God I passed physiology and biochem. Anatomy theory wasn't announced yet but I am confident that it will pass. Basically what I hope for is just a PASS. I dont want to be the highest or 2nd highest or whatsoever but I just wan to pass. Being at the borderline or what is not a probby for me-because I know I am enrolled in a course, a course where a small mistake of yours can change a person's life so easily. I rather fail 10 times than making a mistake to take away people's life. I am only a normal human being, with no power or strength to do what God can do.

Problems start to raise right after exam, Rebekah said many people will start feeling jealous if you score better than them, and they will make use of it. I kinda worried that this will happen in my life. NO NO NO!!please......

And am speechless with my sarcastic HOD-name not to be mentioned I guess. He is the world most sarcastic clown!!!

No comments: