myTunes.

Monday, November 30, 2009

What a student does when he/she is bored?

More is a mega store(ya everyone knows coz it is written on the plastic bag) which is considered OK sikit in India. Ermm something like mini carrefour/giant/jaya jusco/anything you like. So guess what is inside? (Anyone who got it right will be given 1 indian sweet-which is sweet till you drop)

Tada! Tulang seketul. Ehh not seketul is banyak ketul. Real one okay. Not dogs or cats one okay. Is human one okay.

This one is femur. Okay form2 students of Malaysia standard pun tahu because they learn it in Science I think. Where is your femur? On your thigh bingo! It articulates with your hip bone to form pelvis in which your bum bum is attached. Without this I think your bum bum will drop on the floor and nobody is going to pick up for you! Haha..

This is hip bone lah..Got one hole there where you can put your fingers in. Or you can peep through that hole also. Multi purpose hole LOL :)

Guess what is this! Saw a spine there right? Go in front of the mirror naked and touch your whole body to find a spine-like process. Those who got it right will get this for free as souvenir from India-but I will pinjam from you for a year la. Eternally yours after I finish my 1st year hehe.

6 comments:

Bert said...

[Quote=Phoebe]Those who got it right will get this for free as souvenir from India-but I will pinjam from you for a year la. Eternally yours after I finish my 1st year. [/Quote]

It's left scapula. Thank you in advance.

Anonymous said...

omg pheobe you are toying with one of the things I wanted to touch in a lifetime :)

oopsies, did u eat well in india?

Anonymous said...

omg pheobe you are toying with one of the things I wanted to touch in a lifetime :)

oopsies, did u eat well in india?

Anonymous said...

omg pheobe you are toying with one of the things I wanted to touch in a lifetime :)

oopsies, did u eat well in india?

Anonymous said...

... tertekan too much. sry yea

Phoebe woo said...

shirley: haha i can giv u la dont worry!after my exam k?what do u wan?i can give u de smallest one keke..souvenir from india..

albert: eh u main tipu..i shud add-medical students are not allowed to participate..