myTunes.

Monday, November 30, 2009

When exam is going on..

Exam is going on-means you have to face with books that accumulate lik a hill-means you get bored with books-means you will find a way to get rid of boredom. N this is my way-camwhoring at 6.00pm with the same shirt I wore to class hoho. Act cute la ni.


Yeh! Still got 10 more books to go. ONLY.

Muahhh I love anatomy. (No life lah me)
.
Ok I admit that I am bored with books. See my eye bags yang macam kena tumbuk oleh Raja Tumbuk from Thailand.

See I so kelian. Kesian lah saya. Nak minta sedekah.....

Ok PB enough of ur lame acts. Getting more strength from surroundings by acting cute.

See my table. Sad lah so messy.

Yeh I am fair. But I am not square.


Ok enough I know it is lame.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sob sob dun put ur pictures they scare me WAHAHAHAHA ei why so perasan la.

Phoebe woo said...

sometimes ppl have to be perasan in order to feel stronger. right dearrr?i tahu u ni siapa okay.