myTunes.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am blogging bcoz I have given up.

Yea according to the title, I have given up. Given up on my 3rd internals. Definitely flunking it bcoz there is so much to study and I am not studying.

Bcoz one of my birthday wishes is to pamper and love myself more. I realized that I have treated myself rather badly these years. Am not doing what I want. Am implanting disciplines on myself. Am forcing myself to do things that I dont want.

So the last 30 min of my birthday is used to close all my books and concentrate on what I wanna do. After that I will go to sleep and tmrow I will wake up at 12pm and kill myself. LOL JK only la 3rd internal only ma SO WHAT.

Coz they are only taking the best 2 results out of all 3 so flunk it people!!

Birthday was great because I pampered myself for the whole day. A quiet and easy one in my room doing things I wanna do.

Thanks for all the wishes and presents. Not many but sufficient for me to be happy. Actually I expected for calls from few people but hahaha not even one of them called up. So the moral of the story is not to expect too much from others =)

Tomorrow will be the 1st day of me being a 20-years-old girl. Hope all my wishes will come true!

I promise that I will love myself more each day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 20 yrs old, hahahha. old jor :P