myTunes.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Slap my own face, nope, is hand.

I have written on the previous post that am not going to blog anymore since my exam is in less than 6 days now. But still,

CONGRATS TO MY DEAR SIS!!

Ok 1st of all I admit that I REALLY thought it is so SWEAT to get KTT again because I have never seen 2 siblings kena-masuk-dan-suffer at the same place LOL.

But then I went to recom forum and found out that so many people scored like berlambak A+ and are not offered with scholarship so I start thinking maybe it is fated and you are so lucky to get it! (Even thou ur friends who are lik damn rich also get better country than you do)

But still I will introduce Mr Zaini to you LOL. He is a cute and round physics lecturer in KTT =)

And I am looking forward to visit gujie with you next time!!

1 comment:

JoYcE 00 said...

"And I am looking forward to visit gujie with you next time!! " why I am not included???? sad sad sad!!!