myTunes.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

This post is out of guilt for not updating that often LOL.

Waiting for dinner time now =P Really tired of biochem :(

Actually this post is just for certain people whom I dont really know how to express words right in front of their faces. =P

There is this 'aunty' whom I knew from my sister and we only got closer when I came over here. Because she is always online and dont know since when we started to crap alot together. Hmm she had a minor operation(I think somehow I know what happened but since she didn't mean to tell me so I quitted asking) today and I hope she will rest well. She said that she is not the kind of people who sit properly and rest. So I hope at least for once she is doing this! Hopefully she will recover soon. China's trip aka World Expo is waiting ahead!

And there is this another aunty whom had something great started few days back. We two dont really talk about relationship and all those stuff. Basically we all always crap ;P Yeah I thought every family would have sisters who share every single stories together, but that doesnt really apply in my family. There are still certain things we three prefer to discuss with friends or whoever we are comfortable with.

And definitely these 3 girls are not the kind who talk to our mum about:

Mammy I think this guy named XXX likes me.

Mammy today got people proposed to me.

Mammy I have a very handsome classmate and he gave me choc and flower today and I think he is going to propose next week.

T.T""

They are 3 independent great ladies who believe that boyfriend is not a necessity and definitely not a must, in which 2 of them are still single and available and have hot markets. Kindly contact +911234567890 for further information. LOL.

Okay after all this holy crap what I want to say is that I hope my lovely sister is blessed with lots and lots and lots and lots of love. And with that me and my younger sister will also be blessed with lots and lots and lots and lots of bacon+sausage+fillet+spaghetti+crab+sushi and all. :))

Love you my sister I dunno whether your taste has altered or what (jkjk) and all blessings will be poured to those who are loved and those who know how to love :D

And one more thing I love Rebekah because she loves Leehom Wang ;P
Nothing can be more exciting than talking about him in dissection hall ==))

1 comment:

JoYcE 00 said...

well.. Actually I dun mind u telling me who is interested on you and sending you flower+choco lor... Is just u din take initiative to tell me onli.. haha.. Just ask me if u wana noe more lor.. I sure will share with you de.. Sharing is Caring ma.. haha..