myTunes.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Eid Festival!

Abandoned my bloggie for so long because I am so piggy these days-have been sleeping at 10 and waking at 7 everyday lol. Tmrow is the last day of class and after that will be enjoying 4days off for Raya hols+Swamiji's bday. LOVEE this holiday so much hopefully I can freeze it til I get bored and wanna attend classes again hehe.

Basically classes are really boring. Postings lagi lah boring. HMM really wonder how am I going to go through these few years in college and hospital :(

Our hospital sucks big time okay. Its about hundred times worse than the piccies I took. What to do, phone terlalu canggih.



Outpatient department. People queuing up for registration.


In front of the main entrance of JSSH.


Way to private wards and surgical wards.


Tada!Front door.

P/S: More pictures on fb. This one abit too slow.

1 comment:

Somesh said...

I dont think JSS hospital 'SUCKS BIG TIME', probably u have not visited other hospitals of this level... please don't compare it with the Fortis and Wockhardt..