myTunes.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Mid Autumn Festival~

Happy Mid Autumn Festival people! aka Mooncake festival. Pity the ancient people because last time they named it as Mid Autumn but not so many ppl of the younger generations actually rmber this name already. They prefer to replace it to MOONCAKE because that is the main point of celebrating it nowadays. HEHE so the focus changed from moon to cake.

I was telling a friend how much I am craving for mooncake and he gave me a very good reply: Eat a piece of cake under the moon :) Yea I am going to do this to replace the sadness of not able to eat mooncake like how I used to enjoy back in Malaysia.

Then my sampat younger sister and I would play candles. Collect the wax and melt it again and collect again and cut it into pieces and melt it again. Ok I admit I have no idea about whats so fun playing all these but seriously I am missing it now :(

At least better than seeing some menyampah people here.

No comments: