myTunes.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Do your job la indians!

So freaking sad when I got to know that they are postponing the announcement of the verdict AGAIN. This is the 2nd time ahhhhhh!!! *geram*

Last Thurs 45min before the last class ended, the vice principal came in and told us that there wont be any holiday on Fri and Saturday because the supreme court has delayed the announcement to next Tue, WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE TODAY.

Then during pharmed class today I kept bugging on Anura coz she says that her dad is gonna text her once the verdict is out. And you know what happened next.

THEY POSTPONED IT TO THURS AGAIN. Isykk Isykk Isykk.

Meaning that tmrow I still have to wake up early in the morning and get ready and jump into the auto to go class. And sit in the smelly outpatient department for 3hours AS USUAL. And they will halau us to the ward coz we are making the department like a refugee camp. So we have to go to the worse still ward and speak Kannada to the patients.

Ok I admit I have no language talent at all because till now I cant take a proper case without the help of my Kannadicans mates. SOBS.

Cross my fingers and hope that the verdict is really out on Thurs. Let's see their efficiency!
And ohya I have a very hilarious picture showing an Indian peeing in front of the Commonwealth banner. Interested people kindly come and approach me personally(otherwise someone will say that I am racist AGAIN).

Tata =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gimme see the picture? ;)