myTunes.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Holiday~



Tada! This is the pic I was mentioning in my previous post. An Indian labourer is peeing in front of the huge CMG banner. Hilarious huh? (source from Deccan Herald)
Act people who stay in India understand this context pretty well. I see irregular wavy stains on public walls so often, sometimes accompanied by a person facing the wall doing his business. Nothing's special honestly, this is India.

This afternoon I was craving for ice-cream, and now I feel like eating supper. Oh God even a piece of Roti Sardin plus a glass of teh-o-ais-limau can bring me to heaven now. I mean RIGHT NOW. Awhhhhh stomach starts to cry.

ON DIET ON DIET ON DIET. Trying my level best to eat less. Heard that seniors are having open house again this week and I am not gonna listen to the temptations from any monster before that. Ok for the open house I promise I will only eat 2 plates. I am serious.( and that includes desserts okay)

Why do gals have to restrict themselves from eating and guys can eat like there is no tmrow! Unfair unfair unfair.

No comments: