myTunes.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yo~

Yo people I am trying my level best not to study I dunno wats wrong with me. Someone please diagnose for me k!

So college day was over and we Msians performed dikir barat(as usual) coz we are not gonna sing and dance on the stage like those people. Those people who are so fascinated over dancing where the whole college day events are sticked to dancing. Yes everything is just dancing singing dancing and singing again.

And I also got myself involved in the "walking event". Because I couldnt stand people mumbling beside my ear asking thousands times why no Msia
ns wanna get involved. And as a consequence I had to stay till 10 something and had my dinner at 11. Bull shit JSS.

And I have a friend who is being so psychotic cause of a guy. Keep stalking on him and asking me Pheebs can I kidnap him one day?!! (Just go ahead I am not his mother you shouldnt ask me this)



I just cant open my book properly and study. Wats wrong man!!

Idiotic bald head who says that: OMG can you put up some smoky makeup for the show! And they FORCED me to sit down and drew for me. (acting too smart =.=)

I am supposed to wear this ok. But luckily plan changed yippy!

Yes this is a cheongsam. A kinda scary one cause it doesnt really accomodate my big fat tummy.


So at last I became like this :S

No comments: