myTunes.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

So I stayed at home and caught a cold.

Ahhhh apparently I didn't step out of my house for a single minute ystday and I fell sick. (Yes, it must be the hospital's fault! *assured*) Blocked nose which doesnt't relieve even after medication. And I still have posting tmrow =.=

Sometimes, the harder you try to fix stuff, the worse it goes. This theory applies to many conditions, including relationships. I had a friend who was quite close last time but eventually turned to somekind of a stranger. Due to what? I have no idea. So what I did was trying my best to find out whats wrong, and then fix it. But I failed. Not knowing whats wrong till today. This kind of things is a two-way thinggy right? You dont work very hard for it and the other person takes it for granted. So basically I just gave up doing things for this person.

Tmrow is a Monday AGAIN. My monday blue starts on Sundays. =)

No comments: