myTunes.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

5 more days.

Super anticipated to go back home this time. 5 more days to go yay, and 2 more pracs exam haih.

Basically 3rd term pracs are craps. I mean total craps. Yea I know I cant be expecting easy questions to be asked, but they cant ask us things that we are GONNA STUDY IN THE FUTURE right. *got brain but dun wan to use*

And I am so sick of getting insulted in hospital for things that are not our mistakes! Drag us to the hosp everyday for 3hours but teach in 30min. Whats the point someone tells me please! And when we dont go they say we are not interested, useless, dumb ass that are so not gonna pass final exam.

The worse thing is, they expect us to attend classes when exam is going on. Meaning that we gotta wake up early in the morning, crawl to 8am class and then posting and then sit for exam in an exhausted state. Oh come on. They just enjoy torturing us mentally =(

And I am not gonna say how bad exam goes. Because when they want to fail you no matter how much you studied you will end up not being able to pass. Thats their mentality. Owhhhh why am I stucked at this place!! (ok please let me say "bloody place" at least for once)

Ok 2 more postings and I am not gonna see their faces. And I will get my self-declare 10 days off from this hell.

3 comments:

lavenderstears said...

gosh...super like this post!!!!!!every sentence every word!!! wakaka

Phoebe woo said...

hahaha glad tt i voiced out your thoughts too!

Elnino said...

hmm..havent gone thru those horrible things yet but for now..physio tutorials are d worse..they seem to want to kill you