myTunes.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yayyyyyyyyy tmrow =)

Finished my exam yesterday hehe. Didnt really screw up but sort of. Ok who cares CNY cookies are obviously more important than my internals :P

(But still deeply worried about that mad guy complaining about me to the principal. Haizz cross my fingers and hope everything turns out alright)

Was watching PS I LOVE YOU for the second time after reading the book twice. Just cant help feeling touched and shed tears *oh no*. And also the youtube video my friend sent me yesterday, regarding a guy who didnt give up on his fiancee even she suffers from a horrible brain damage. (==> on my facebook)



Dont really like Hilary Swank. Yea maybe is her mouth prob. And her way of talking lol. Yet I repeatedly watch this movie because it is simply.too.awesome.



Hilary Swank and Gerald Butler. Or precisely Gerry and Holly Kennedy.

Think I am gonna watch this again next month.

P/S: Jeffrey Dean Morgan is hot. I mean the different types of hotness from Brian Austin Green. Let me classify it next time! =P

No comments: