myTunes.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ehhh this is the 201st post..

Ok I admit that I am updating my blog because I have nothing better to do now. So sick of books. Sick of seeing chapters by chapters. Sick of throwing everything into my brain and, hopefully, permanently storing it. But at the same time I am sick of making blunders too. And yes, WOO FUI BEE is sick of all the expectations out there. *haizz life*

Had a pretty great meal yesterday to welcome 2011. Dinner buffet at a 4-stars hotel. Food was yummy, ambience was fine too. But there were 2 ang-mohs who keep staring at us whenever we go and take food. Maybe because we went too frequently. (And obviously deep down they are wondering "whats so nice with the food out here".

Yalah of course la you all are rich people ma. Unlike us poor school kids who hardly spend on food.

And after food was internet session!Phone calls and chatting and skyping and replying msges. Marathon =) Heard the tanjung girls voices for the 1st time in I-dont-rmber-how-many-years already. And skyping with Shirley.[I think the last time we skyped was, erm, 2 years back?]
Yea, started missing Puterijaya ALL OF A SUDDEN. Didnt expect this to happen OMGGGG. Like how often we used to say that I DIE ALSO DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO KTT, and everyone end up missing it soooooooooo much :(

Haven't really thought about my new year resolution. I remember having one last year. Like a list of 20 must-do things in 2010. Ok its time to scroll back and read what silly stuff I have written :P

Will summarize that in next post!

2 comments:

~[F]-[T]eng~ said...

finally u miss puterijaya after like, 3 years? hahaha

Anonymous said...

LOL, we skyped two years back?? How come I dont remember XDD im glad i spent new year with you =D