myTunes.

Monday, January 14, 2013

OhMaiGawd

Finally! After 2 days of hardwork and straining my eyes like how those villagers are supposed to strain the water with double layer of cloth to kill cyclops (commed overdose :p) MY ITUNES IS LOOKING PRETTIER THAN ITS OWNER NOW! wahahahahahaha happy die me.

I have always wanted to make the nice and proper itunes layout but unfortunately everytime I give up because its toooooo annoying and troublesome.

Okla I admit I peer pressure :p Both my housemates have extraordinarily organized itunes library and its only me with the songs-here-and-there lib.

I have no idea which oversmart software engineer designed itunes. Its one of the most annoying program on earth. I would like to put it under #1.

YIPPIE~!!! *dancing one more night remix version in the room*


No comments: