myTunes.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What pheeba listens to.

Just tweeted about this and thought it might not be enough to express how much I like this song HAHAHA. So I wanna recommend this song on my blog. Came across this song RANDOMLY on I DUNNO WHERE, pressed play, and liked it. Its an accident =)


Am not really a j-pop or k-pop fans and I used to emphasize alot on lyrics, or at least something that I can understand. Nowadays things have changed a little as in I started getting messages from the tunes itself (ok not as in "messages" literally zzz). I have no idea who this flumpool is, but when one song hits you at that right point, it gets imprinted in your cerebral cortex.

A very simple song. Me loveeee =)

Okla since we are talking about jap/korean wave here, of course la have to share my fav video here :D


Jaejin's voice is BIG BIG LOVEEEEEEE <3 b="b" nbsp="nbsp">
(okay and this "oppa" thing is not really applicable to me because he is like wayyyyy younger than me T.T)





And yea, I choose to step back and refuse to follow the "listen" wave. 

No comments: