myTunes.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

wheeee~!

Supposed to feel very relieved and relaxing after the last theory paper today, but strangely I didnt. Sometimes I really think that med school has somehow shaped us into automatically responding exam machines, with the adrenaline rush and stress during exam its almost impossible to sleep and eat well.

I think my cholinergic system really has to start dominating now. Haven't been sleeping properly for the past one week and surprisingly I could stay up to study whole night- with a clear mind not that type where your mind is partially detached and saliva drooling on textbooks. Exams turned out to be just fine because all I want is to just pass. 3rd year has been a great relaxing honeymoon year and the final challenge is reaching in no time.

I wanna go back to Malaysia :( Wanna wear my black dress and heels to shop at KLCC, wanna eat at that dimsum shop opposite my house, wanna go for road trip with friends, wanna go malacca for food as I have promised.

And I have kinda figured out what to wear on that day going home hahaha.

Pracs starting next sunday. Haihhh. But tomorrow is gonna be a book-free day yay. I <3 the stress-free me. So much.



No comments: