myTunes.

Monday, March 3, 2014

repost: dated 20140206

Today is the 6th of February, I'm currently on the plane to Prague. The post exam feeling is just amazing! Every time when I think back about January it makes me shiver a little. Really didn't know how I made through it, those cold sleepless nights, from hearing neighbors switching off TV and go to bed, till they wake up and brush up at the dawn. Yea I'm awake throughout. The journey was tough, somehow I think I was so depressed throughout the whole January. I couldn't foresee that it would all end one day, I just know that I gotta pull through it, day by day, little by little.

And yea it's all over now thank god. Hope it pays off! 

This morning was incredible, I woke up to the sunrise on the plane to Dubai. That shades of orange and yellow that blends with the blue sky, the beautiful mother nature which stands out like a pageant. Haven't felt so blissful for such a long time, even the end of exam didn't make me feel so :) 

Ok this marks the start of my holiday, the start of something good. Just pray hard for everything to go smoothly! 

This exam makes us all realize how important it is to pray, and hope. 

One day I was awakened by a thought/or maybe a voice. The thought says, why did you forget that god will lead you to where you belong to. Yes, God will lead us all to where we are supposed to be. Just have faith. Have lots of faith. 

Current status: watching justin bieber live in Paris on the flight teehee. 

No comments: