myTunes.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Call me an ADULT!

Wakaka. So "syok" the feeling of being surrounded by cool stuff that I like and which I dont have to spend money on. So ss+perasan+l*ly.

My Chocoberry birthday cake from Secret Recipe. Thanks to my mummy and jiejie.
*New Watch*
My dream MCKY bag!!!Still cannot believe that it is under my bed now..
My dear monkey. Sorry because his eyes got prob so cannot look directly to the camera.
Cute but elegant bag from my sisters-XC, Feeyonar, Nikki, etc etc..
Haha never know he this kind of da nan ren knows how to choose girls shirt. Nice shirt. (Ignore the red ugly pants please)

*And not forgetting the "invisible" present from Jun Horng. Visit http://youroldbean.blogspot.com. The entry about cats. Thank you so much ya!

I am finally an adult.
I live on this earth for 18years.
How I went through these days?
I dunno.
Forget the past, and look forward!

1 comment:

youroldbean said...

haha
no need to thank la
i paiseh 1 you know

i'm finally back from redang!! woohoo