myTunes.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pig-Cow

There will be an enormous change observed in me from today onwards. Change from a pig to a cow.

I was a silly little pig who wasted water and electricity at home for the past 7days, undergoing the life and routine as a pig, sleeping at 2am waking up at 12pm. This kind of life is exactly what I want. Wakaka this shouldnt come out from me. Even my friend asked: Since when you bcum so lazy?

Silent.
No acceptable excuse.

After a short 1week break which followed the long war journey of AS, I have to go back to the world most lousy college. Routine continues.

  • Wake up at 7.50am if my class is at 8am. (I know this is what guys normally do, but please forgive me. Maybe a slight of testosteron is working on me.)
  • Go to the library for newspaper. Yes, you have to "fight" for the newspaper which usually come later than what we students expect.
  • Lunch at the horrible miniature cafe. Same dishes everyday: They fry chickens with surplus of oils. They use the yellowish kunyit to cook vege and fishes which I have never ever tried(no guts to) in my life. They use the same fried rice to serve people for dinner. They do this, and they do that. Kinda unbelievable that I manage to survive for 1year under that kind of conditions.
  • Start studying and try to understand new things by myself. Yeah, this is a must. Nobody doesn't do this in my college. Everybody depend on themselves especially in studies.
  • Study
  • Study
  • Study
That is my life
which I have to encounter
for another 6months,
180days,
4320hours,
259200minutes,
15552000seconds.





Oh yes, the clock is moving.

No comments: