myTunes.

Friday, June 13, 2008

I am 18!

Kinda unbelievable that me this childish little girl has finally turned 18. Indirectly meaning that I am old. *sob sob*

It was a normal and peaceful night where I went classroom, as usual, to study for my Math paper which is supposed to be 2days later. Then, Sherlyn text and asked me to go down for a walk, claiming that her mood wasn't good because she was scolded by Datin as she couldn't manage to reach the cut-off point for trial. UNDOUBTEDLY, I went down anxiously because she sounded so stressful and depressed. We were walking and talking together until I saw XiaoChien and Variant who were walking downstairs as well. Actually I should have suspected something because both of them rarely walk downstairs at night. They joined us so we walked together to the dustbin area.

And the most stupid thing happened. They started saying how nice and round the moon that night was. So UNDOUBTEDLY I looked up again. Immediately a bunch of people walked from back singing birthday song. I was so stunt with the sudden incident, to the extend that me this stupid idiot asked Variant some nonsensical questions. Below is our dialogue:

Me: Eh Variant whose birthday-ah? Variant: OMG!Yours la!!

Imagine how shocked was I at that instant! Okay the next moment started with suan-s and embarrassment. I didnt know whose brilliant idea was that to ask Ming to carry the cake to me. The worst part was that they even asked us to freeze our motion to take picture. Luckily his face didn't turn red, neither did mine. Wakakakakaka.

Then we just eat cake and chat for a while. I knew something bad is going to happen, birthday bash I mean. When Andrew came near me, I quickly ran away yet I couldn't escape from the bash. Please-lah he is the champion for men 400m k!! Again I am so curious to know whose idea is that. The saddest thing was everybody ran away when I walked near them, as if I was a ghost!!

Yala cannot blame them also. I was bashed with the mixture of eggs, orange-flavored toothpaste, EXPIRED mayonnaise, and some unidentified substances. It smells like VOMIT. Now I can understand how a person feels when the person next to him/her vomited on him/her body. Yucksss I cant forget the smell until now.

But my papa ayam is the saddest case indeed. I had a big physical fight with him until he fell down and hurt his knee. It was bleeding some more. Die, his girlfriend will definitely come after me. Haha.

I sacrificed my newly-bought shirt because of the bash. Because my pure white shirt becomes ORANGE!! Thanks to Ming for choosing that toothpaste. But anyway I enjoyed it alot, despite the fact that we forgot to take group picture. (I only have the awkwardest picture of Ming and I standing together, OH MY GOD!)

Thank you so much for the bash my dearest friends. What I could smell that night was only the smell of love and sweetness.

This is for you all: Muackss.

1 comment:

youroldbean said...

wow.
ur fren got such cool names like variant.....