myTunes.

Friday, June 13, 2008

FOS

FOS= Free of Stress

Finally exam is finished, meaning that I am heading to another part of A-level. A higher one. A tougher one.

I was deeply exhausted, depressed, and also disappointed over my performance in AS for the past 1month. I guess I flunked my chemistry practical, which honey says its impossible to get A for it. Yup, I totally agree with her now. Sometimes I tend to think of what I was thinking about during exam, because I am so used to coming out with stupid theories and answers which Professor(Yong Yau) will laugh at me when I tell him. This is the difference between the brain structures, I guess.

Ok I must seperate this part from my overall post. Exam is just a minor part of my life. Even though I didn't do well, I am still glad that I get a chance to sit for the exam, unlike those victims who suffer so much in ChinaQuake, especially the orphans.

____________________________________________________________________

This would definitely be a very long post as it has been a long time since I last submitted a post. I am still trying very hard to upload a song here, a song which I would like to share with everybody I know. (Hope she knows that I am deeply in love with her song, although I know it is impossible)

1 year students are leaving, in fact today is the last time I get to see them before they fly. Kinda sad actually. Friendship is a very strange thing. It comes so naturally, yet it seems to be going away soon. Sigh. College will be so damn quiet without Hao Chii's voice, Chok's story, the Dota gang's shoutings, "zen me ban" and "wu niang" 's syndrome of Klinefelter Disease. (Extra X-chromosome on a guy i mean). There are so many of them whom I will definitely miss especially Kean Seng-our mummy. Lets hope Daddy Alex will find us a new cheerful mom, but we promised to leave an empty space beside Alex when we take pictures during birthday celebration. Then we will upload and send him the picture so that he can add his head in to complete the family portray. Wakakakaka.

Hope pre-A2 does not clash with their departure date. I promised so many people to go airport that day!! Sometimes it is so hilarious to think back what happened for the past 1 year, about how much I hated that college, about how stressful the life there is, and so many other things. Life wouldnt have been so exciting and enjoyable without them. And yet they are leaving. Perhaps some days after 5years I will meet them back in hospital-as doctors. Pray hard that I can still recognize them by that time!!

I was still thinking to farewell with Muruga yesterday night, despite everything that happened between us for the past 12months. The plot is so dramatic when I think back about it, but everything that want to go away has left. What remains is only the memory and happiness that is carved in my heart. Just wanted to tell him that no matter what he did(right or wrong), I always treat him as my friend and I hope him to think the same way. Thanks for loving me before. And all the best in your future undertakings.

They entered my life, leaving footsteps of joy and sorrow, then leaved. It is always sad to be apart, but they are always in my heart.

To all my Indonesia, Poland and Czech bound friends: I am so lucky to get a chance to know you. Hope you will be successful in life and come back being a well-known doctor!

No comments: