myTunes.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Emo.

People get more emotional at night, it is scientifically proven to be true. I am so emo.

Missing home, missing Malaysia, missing my family and friends, yet what I can do is convert the feeling into an urge to study. Facing the book and indulge in the world of anatomy, which is an endless story, word by word, page by page.

And my eyelids start to feel heavy, the diameter of eyes start to reduce inch by inch, but I see tonnes of unstudied books, tonnes of things that I am supposed to know, and am supposed to answer perfectly if somebody asks me.

I know I can do it, but it takes time. I am not a smart ass who can rmber everything after only reading once, especially things that I am not even familiar with. Please, give me time.

And God, please give me strength.

Had insomnia yesterday thanks to Faheem for his tangerine-flavoured BOH. Enjoyed sipping it but the outcome was horrible. Stayed awake until 3am chatting with Shunxing. I begin to miss her. I begin to miss everyone in KTT, or even everyone whom I encountered with.




Especially people whom I did't appreciate once upon a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*