myTunes.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stress!

So stressful these days!!

2days one test, 2months a big test. Haizz really speechless. Had an anatomy practical test today-histology part was OK because I got a slide with its title ACCIDENTALLY written on the slide(the test is supposed to let us guess what slide is that and lecturer will ask questions prior to that). So it was a transverse section of bone! Really dont understand why they want us to learn this stupid thing. Haizz.

And I didnt do well for the gross part. I got an easy question(superficial palmar arch) and a good lecturer who used to be my dissection table teacher. But I just didnt perform as well as I thought I could, and even as well as how she thinks I can. Made a serious mistake during elaboration, and I really feel lik banging my head to the wall after that. Haizz. How can I make such a mistake, on questions that I am so familiar with. (And before that I still have the mood to answer my friends' questions about the title they get)

Totally disappointed with myself, and I know the worse is still coming. Phoebe gambate!

No comments: