myTunes.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's saturday again!

Saturday again wahaha XD
Love saturday so much because it is the only day I can actually watch movie while completing my records. Dont have to use much brain power to memorize and understand facts, no chance for large amount of acetylcholine to diffuse across the synaptic cleft, and no chance to fire more action potential through post-ganglionic parasympathetic nerve transmission (because it becomes something involuntary as time goes!). Ok enough of it. Am so crazy these days due to excessive pressure and stress. (And if it is loaded on my shoulder it causes winging of scapula buahaha I haven forgotten what I revised yesterday!)

And anatomy is up to lower limb. Another LONG LONG LONG chapter to go. Study hard!!!

No much updates. Just sometimes feel so annoyed by classmates who always request for water from me. Maybe only 500ml enters into my body if I bring 1L each day. Sigh.

Texting with people is really fun because sometimes they tend to irritate you in a sweet way. I like my classmates for being funny and cute!(Only limited to some, exclude people who always annoy me by asking for water T.T")

1 comment:

RuiErn said...

fui bee! gayao gayao! i feel very blessed actually. =D. no more emo. ^^ u kena hold on thr yea. gayao!!! wo chang lei!