myTunes.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

For a change of mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rexUdNhPFVI

Awhh I love this to de fullest..SO touching..

Different comments after watching this:

1. From an artistic person: Awhh this is so sad..Love is just so beautiful.

2. From a normal person with no artistic sense: Wah so kor-lian one..How nice if there is a guy who treats me lik tt (and then with de eyes full of love symbol)

Something like this:


3. From a rational person aka my classmate: Why he go n donate both eyes?Why cant he just donate one so both of them can see?

4. From somebody who is doing medicine (not me): What are the ways to make sure it is suitable to donate cornea? How come the liquid only harm her cornea but not some inner parts of the eyes?

Sweat......

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why I rather lose my eyes than losing you. The sightless life is terrible but what is worse is to wake up every morning without seeing you.

Aikss back to study :(

No comments: