myTunes.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

:(

It has been really a long time since I last showed this expression.

Dont ask me what expression is this.

Dont ask me why.

I am not feeling happy, not at all.

Sometimes accumulation of many things in your heart leads to the growth of a mountain, a mountain of grief. And when something is there to catalyse the reaction, everything explodes out.


= Mental breakdown.

Saw ChiaYin posted something on her facebook: things about distance is that they are not always there when you need them the most.

Ya nothing is ever more correct than this. Just now was terribly sad because I pondered around and nobody is there for me.

Yes I need you to talk so much just now, but where were you?

(I know you will come to read this post sooner or later, but please dont feel bad ok. I am recovering :) )

2 comments:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

talk care friend, feeling is from heart, u feel happy than will happy loh

Anonymous said...

:) think positive!

[p/s: the adam lambert song is very depressin. LOL]