myTunes.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

No word to descibe this.

Just came back from class party for 1st MBBS JSSMC students. Horror.

Ok it is not only horror.

It should be very horror.

First time understand the feeling of culture shock-the party was held in some Chatrawana Resort located at the outskirt which is the most superb place for jungle trekking. Chairs on the field and mini stage with DJ playing musics.

First feeling: Abit expected because I can see that they are going to wear like peacocks from their over-excited faces in the class this morning. But still very shocked seeing their make-up and hair style. OMG OMG OMG. Where got people put 2-3 layers of powder on the face one. And where got people make their hair like that one. Okla dont want to condemn on their hair because mine doesnt look nice either. But the make up. Can you actually believe that the girls go to beauty parlour a day before party for hair cut, wax, eye make-up, nail polish and etc etc? They are not attending prom OK!

2nd feeling: Annoyed. Because those flies(or mosquitoes) kept flying here and there. Of course la here is jungle mah. Regretted not bringing mosquito repellant LOL.

3rd feeling: Embarrassed. They organised music chair as the first game and Vaish and I were trying our level best to escape from being called to play. Mana tahu there is this I-should-have-recognised-his-face fellow who shouted my name and asked me to join. Oklo join lo. But people who know me understand SO well that I have a very slow reflex action who cannot play this kind of game. So,
consequence=1st round already kena from a guy who sat on my lap. DAMN. He cannot differentiate between skeletal muscle fibers and plastic is it? My thigh muscles where got as hard as a chair ok. He some more sat nicely on my lap for 5-6 sec. And that makes me know that I am not the only person who is slow.

4th feeling: Trying to enjoy. Disco session started after the game and everyone in my class is crazy. Definitely crazy. They can really dance for 4-5 hours without having dinner. So obvious that they paid 300+ for dancing only. And the dance floor is, ahem, sucks.

Here we danced on the field.

Here we danced with Hindi songs.

Here we danced with people WHOM YOU CAN NEVER BELIEVE THEY DO THAT aka our classmates la who else.

Started saying about this I think I can list down from roll num1 to 153.

Some people wear like peacocks.
Some people wear like they are attending an interview.
Some people wear like they are getting married.

Eh please la this is common sense okay. Mana ada orang wear blazer to jungle one. You think you are some minister of Jabatan Persekitaran is it? I think he swallowed his common sense thats why he wore like that plus danced for few hours.

But some songs are really good la. Got pulled in to dance along by some guys whom I dont know their names. So Vaish and I were like enjoying the whole Om Shanti Om song. HEHE. Btw Ranjani is so sexy with her pose of flipping her wavy hair when she dances.

Hate people who sengaja become drunk and try to create probbies. Special credit to Vinay and the other guy whom I forgotten his name-for being so protective to everyone. Sad for them also lah cause they organised this thing and themselves didnt really participate throughout.

Anyway I got so shocked seeing people who dance till can skip dinner. Cant believe that Rajath actually dance for hours without stopping. He is MORE than crazy(although I memang know he is kaki clubbing la). What to do, like he said: just over 18 ma of course must do something that adults do.

And the girl who really follows behind lecturers, ask tonnes of questions in class with a very professional doctor look, dance like mad people for hours too.

Scary lah all my classmates. Eee..Takut!

So what we plan to do-next class party we will give excuse like WE ARE OFF TO BANGALORE :)

No comments: