myTunes.

Friday, December 18, 2009

The Storm Warrior

11 years ago, I went to the cinema for this movie with my sisters (and dad maybe?). Tt time I was only 8.

11 years later, I am going to the cinema for this movie AGAIN! Now I am already 19. Woohoo The Storm Warrior 2 is out finally!

OMG really didnt expect to have such a nice memory anymore. That time I was crazily in love with this movie that I kept going to those little put-in-coin-and-spin machine to get the character cards. And unbelievably I am still keeping it! Quite plenty of them are still in a small red colour Hong Leong bank box under the cupboard.

聂风,步惊云,孔慈,楚楚,文丑丑。
每个角色是多么地生动及富有情感的!Every single scene was still so clearly imprinted in my mind, even after 11 years.

Hopefully the movie doesnt disappoint me. I LOVEEE THE STORM WARRIOR!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAITTTTTTT a sec. ITS OUT? LIKE, OUT?! WTF???? I want to watch!!!!!!!!!

fuiteng said...

tak sangka u are still so passionate towards this movie.

Phoebe woo said...

shirley: YES IT IS. go n watch ya..
fuiteng: haha ppl nian jiu ma :)