myTunes.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Hulala..

1st batch of Malaysians in Mysore must be on the plane now I guess-on their way to happiness aka MALAYSIA. Aiyo envy envy envy. 2nd batch will leave this beautiful city with horrible college on Wed!

It is so awesome to get a chance to go back!

And I am still stucked here with tonnes of things to read, tonnes of things that I dont understand yet I have to squeeze it in my brain.

I know external nasal nerve is a branch of trigeminal nerve, but today only I know that external nasal nerve is a branch of anterior ethmoidal nerve which in turn is a branch of nasociliary nerve that comes out as one of the three branches of ophthalmic nerve in orbit, and yes, ophthalmic nerve is one of the three branches of trigeminal nerve.

1st to 12th cranial nerve should be all imprinted in my brain by tonight, which is so impossible :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dun even know what you are talking about. haha