myTunes.

Monday, July 13, 2009

The 100th post!

Oh no!Can't believe that I can write so much. No, supposed to be crap. KLE Belgaum takeoff was very nice, in fact nobody cried at all even though I can still see Sim Mee's tears rolling in her eyes. My siblings(who went with me out of curiosity) thought I will cry seeing them walking down the escalator but I didn't. Din feel like crying at all. But I almost drop tears seeing Andrew's family crying. His girlfriend, mum, and sister..He is such a lucky man to have 3 important women crying for him when he flied. Tears rolled down their cheeks told me how much they love him.
Haiz, long distance relationship-wish you two luck.

Talking about long distance relationship, I really feel like scolding some irresponsible human being who created a nonsensical excuse to rebut me on his anti-long-distance-relationship theory. Dont crap la my future uni mate!Why is it so hard to stand out and admit that XXX is your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Uploaded some long-lost piccies on fb. Miss the old times.

2 more weeks to go. Phoebe jia you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay,m waiting for you to fly too XD

Phoebe woo said...

no farewell party from u.
*sad*