myTunes.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Back back back!!

KI is officially over, graduation hi-tea in Pan Pacific was nice, and the most important event--pre-departure briefing is also gone!! I will say it a very important thing to me because they give us lots of preparation physically and mentally. Mentally to make us psychologically prepared, and physically----money la wat else.

Off to Kuala Terengganu the day after briefing. Didn't really get enough time to rest though. Came back at night then started to unpack things from KTT and fill the same luggage bag with essential items to KT.

Day 1- Reached KT airport with a mask. Influenza A is a serious pandemic now, I have been waiting for the chance to study abroad for SO LONG so I cant risk getting any kind of diseases. Went for satay with Jun's friends-Debbie and Jovin. Jovin is such a sweet girl, I love her so much!!!Couldnt get my eyes away from her at al OMG!!

Day 2-Went to a few tourist attractions in KT aka Crystal Mosque, Pasar Payang, Muzium Negeri and others. Had dinner at Jun's house as her mum cooked a SUPER NICE LOH MEE filled with many many mushrooms and many many meats.

Day 3-Off to Redang with Debbie and a new friend called Shaun Fook. Very nice guy studying in IMU. He makes me think of Kean Seng wahaha.

Redang is so fun despite me being so tanned by the UVA and UVB trapped under the water. Went snorkelling for 3 times. It was such an amazing experience swimming together with fishes. Beautiful corals and colourful fishes. I simply like the sea!! Simply cant resist the sense of peace and tranquility when I laid on the crystal clear water.

Will upload pictures in fb later. Wanna sleep dy!!

No comments: