myTunes.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pre-departure preparation.

These days my conversation with friends always begin with "How's everything?packed dy?..."
And I will answer with things lik: Dont know how to pack, dont know what to buy, dont know what I haven bought.

*Now I start thanking God because I am not leaving on the 12th!*

A small mistake let me missed the chance to meet up with ChanHui before I fly. Hey dear friend it has been a year since we last ate and talked nonstop at TGI Pavilion!!Miss the time we spent together SO much.....
Met up with YYS and Nikki yesterday. Really very geng, shopped from Mid Valley to Times Square then to SgWang Plaza thinking of going to Pavilion before going back home. But we shopped for too long in Times Square so couldn't make it. Spent so much yesterday for so little things-just birthday present for sister and some clothes. Tangan terlalu banyak went to close my banking account so now I am left with no ATM card to withdraw money from -.-" Only can look at how YYS repeated the steps of trying, deciding which colour, checking and paying. Even shopping queen sat aside on the sofa and wait. What to do, Nikki and I bankrupt.

Received a message from Nikki when I was waiting for train on the way back, kinda touched la. Really miss the days we do all crazy stuff together. I bet I will never find a roommate like her-go jalan-jalan downstairs at 3am, walk to the hill at 8pm and eventually lost our way coming back college, and so many more. You always have a special spot in my heart too. I love you very much!How nice if we are to go India together..

Addicted to Bejeweled!!!!!Never mind I have time for it *kekeke*

No comments: