myTunes.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

OMG tmrow flying dyy..

Now I can totally understand what Gaya meant by mixed feeling the day we chatted in KLIA. I am having this very emo kind of feeling now, esp after Josh told me so many things. And the feeling just come all of a sudden when you know how important are you in a person's heart. I dont dare to say that everything he said was from the bottom of his heart, but having such a sweet and warm friend like him really makes me feel touched(although he is also not in Msia now).

Cant believe that this day comes so fast. Everybody left and we are the only batch in Msia.
Hope everything goes smooth for me. I know I wont be able to sleep well the night before. Lets pray hard for me to enjoy every moment on the journey to India. Muacks Msia I love you.

3 comments:

RuiErn said...

All the best fui bee! =)

Anonymous said...

Good luck fui bee ;D remember to keep me updated on the time difference!

Phoebe woo said...

ok..it is GMT +5.30 here..

thanks ernie n shirley!!