myTunes.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Bad day :(

Today is really not my day. Not to say that I was surrounded by bad luck and it wasnt really 头头碰着黑 in Cantonese. But so many things happened that drove me crazy and frustration started to grow. Uhh.

Woke up at 8am (the bus comes at 8.30am :P) thinking that today is gonna be a nice one because practical would be cancelled and I could go back at 1pm. Unfortunately the frog-like HOD with a huge sinis+fake smile told me that we will still have prac even though other departments cancelled it. Blek another reason why I hate him. Temporal summation of hatred will eventually bring me to hitting him with rocks ISYKK.

And since there was solar ecplise today my dear classmates thought that all classes would be suspended. YOUR HEAD LA SO EASY TO SUSPEND ONE MEH. So no lecturer came in for Anatomy theory and those monkeys started to make noise. I cant really describe their pasar-like noise in a very good way due to the limited vocabulary-but even people doing English Literature wont be able to illustrate it the way I wanted to say BECAUSE THEY WERE REALLY NOISY. In short their talents are to make head and heart aching noises that disturb people who are seeking for tranquility (Hoho this is called jia qing gao, like Bree in Desperate Housewives :D)

After that was dissection class. It irritated me more especially when some people volunteered to do dissection and after completing (so sorry to say her dissection skill was as bad as mine) just left the class without even CONSIDERING to keep the tools and wet the cotton and cover the cadaver and clean the scalpel forceps and bla bla bla. Eh please la do you know what is the meaning of responsibility? Simply threaten a person's body just like that? She had a life like you(perhaps better) before and she deserves respect from us! Donating own body for dissecting and learning purpose doesn't mean that the students can do anything they want.

And I felt deeply sorry for this woman because our table teacher had actually destroyed most of the structures on her head+neck and today the other half of her face was as well gone. Some people actually accidentally cut a part of her mandible aka lower jaw out so now she can't close her mouth and what is left is a protuded tongue. Seriously nobody can ever imagine how nasty it is to touch a cadaver's tongue. Especially for people who dont even share drinks with others via the same straw.

Bluekk dont vomit okay.

Yes WFT (I know I sound like scolding some rough words but trust me I am just calling my sister :P) this part is for you to understand why I felt so inferior today.
Had the stupid physiology practical(as mentioned above-scroll up and read if you skipped it: only applicable to WFT) and we were supposed to do some kind of Cardiovascular and Respiratory system examination. In our group there were 4 girls(including me) and 1 specimen(sorry Faheem for addressing you that hehe), where 3 of the other girls were absent for the previous class. Meaning I am the only one who knows what is happening la. And there is this very annoying PG who came to our group and asked us to demonstrate every step of examination to her. Then of course la she started pointing out mistakes-not pointing out not scolding but it was somekind like menegur in a harsh way.

And pin-pointing mistakes.

And pin-pointing mistakes.

And ask questions.

And ask questions.

Till 4pm lo. Got very frustrated la because human beings are imperfect ma. Everybody commits mistakes right. If I am SO DAMN GOOD that I dont do mistakes why do I come to your class? Last week the another PG only DEMONSTRATED and we didnt get a chance to do it at all so what do you expect?

So feel a lil inferior lo. Got what I mean?

Sien la..So many things else to study and nothing entered my brain. Tired.

And Viva is coming in 2 weeks time. OMG somebody help me please!

2 comments:

Nawa said...

omigod fibi

apa jadi hari ni?

heheh

i know u miss me fibi.sbb tu banyak benda tak best jadi.lol

okeh

sabar eh.comes ahad everything will be ok.hahahah

i dun wanna go back!!!!!!

Phoebe woo said...

cum bac asap!!!i need u here :P