myTunes.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hey people it is 2010 already! How was last year?And how was last year's countdown?LOL ok I know it is lame =)


Listening to JJ's 7th album-100days. Awhh no wonder he is always my beloved. But there is still slight disappointment towards his newly released album in which I have waited for one-whole-long-year. Compared to the 6th album, this one contains less sparkles I would say. Mostly are J-style love songs which sometimes make people feel bored.


重点推荐-背对背拥抱,爱不会绝迹,转动。Yea, 3 only that actually suit public's taste. (Sad to feel disappointed towards an artist whom I am in love for YEARS-7years I think)

Had lunch with Eunice and her family just now--Secret Recipe's TomYam spaghetti+Oreo cheese. Not going to comment on the food because everything I eat in Malaysia is delicious. VERY Yummy esp things you dont even find in India. Zi Xuan IS SO CUTE NOW. And totally different from how she looks in the piccies Eunice mms-ed me last time. Piccies on facebook soon once she uploaded!

Haizz stil got 3 days ONLY-and I am going back to India. Kinda sad actually because nobody is free to layan me. Hoho nola most of my friends are not in Malaysia. Others have exam, not free, not close to me, busy with boyfriends and lalalalala. People at age of 20 never expect them to sit properly at home. It doesnt happen =)

ARGHHHH I DONT WANT TO GO BACK AND FACE ALL THOSE BOOKS THAT DRIVE ME CRAZY. I know once I go back=havta study damn hard because most of the portions are over and I am lagging like hell ==(((((

And 米修米修 I miss you XD

1 comment:

Nawa said...

balik balik balik!

my turn now

my turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha