myTunes.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Boys vs Girls

Too many things happened today which make me feel like concluding some points:

Boys are untrustable. I say this because my friend got cheated by her boyfriend.

Boys are unreasonable. I say this because another friend argued with her boyfriend but he doesnt want to admit his mistakes.

Boys are annoying. I say this because we turned a conversation on skype into an argue which ended so badly.

Ok screw me if you are a boy who think that I am a b**** simply accusing people.

And screw me if you are somebody deeply in love with ur hubby.

But still I want to say: THEY SUCK.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rofl dear, that's y we are of different genders. end of story.

Anonymous said...

Nice generalization and stereotyping.

Phoebe woo said...

shirley:ya i love that saying :)
wah mr/ms anonymous u r excellent at being sarcastic XD