myTunes.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jumbling up everything.

Going back to Mysore tmrow. Have to familiarize myself with books and cow dunks again. ISYKK.

Went for a karaoke session with sis. Lame la itu Neway-force people to buy tit-bits which is expensive and NOT worth its value at all. Nuggets and fries for RM11?GO AND ROB LA :D


Taken with Vaish before we headed to the monkey/gorilla/chimpanzee style class party.

Yeh Siti PB binti Woo propagating Rock N Roll.

Xmas present by classmate Parot. (Please exclude the air ticket. Takkan he belanja me that meh. T.T")


With Ms Nurnawaar. Her smile is FAKE okay cause I am the one going back not her. HEHE XD

With Mr Dzulhusni in front of the gate one moment before I said byebye to India.

Xmas present from Kelvin! Beeeeeee XD

Xmas presents for 3 of us from a hidden Santa Claus. WE KNOW IT WAS YOU MR LIM.

Class party with 3 cuties.

VERY nice shoes from Rebekah. Not a present though :)



1/1/09-I ended an intimate relationship with a close friend of mine (dont want to mention the reason again-for interested candidates, kindly refer to my older posts). Very surprised that he actually nudged me on msn and initiated to chat. It has been a really really really long time since we calmly sat down and chatted. Nothing special, just that we started talking on nonsenses and making fun of each other AGAIN-on topic which were once so sensitive for both of us.

"Aiya u didnt even tell me about her."

"U saw me on msn during that period? MSN probbie la."

"But u shud also informed me ma. U promised last time!"

"Ok sorry my fault. Ya I admit now enough?"

"Yeah tts great. D***** right? Congrats. Next time must invite me to your wedding dinner hoho."

"Wah dont say til so far 1st. Sometimes things dont go the way we hope it to be right? Okla I will la if it really happens. You too k?"

"Ya, but you will get married 1st."

"Where can say like tt one. Promise ya?"

"Ok, promise!"

Kinda unbelievable that we can become friends again. One year ago, so many things happened between us that made us no longer friends. And that time I really thought I lost somebody who knows me so well, eternally. But it is all back that day.

Perhaps, a sign of new hope for 2010?

5 comments:

Nawa said...

fibi

tomoro i am going back~

bye2 india!!!

pegi la jumpa pakwe u.kawan baik husni yang baru.hahahhaah

dzulhusni said...

haah..

i'm freakin agitated to go bc tomorow...

please,dont miss us ok..

enjoy ur life @ mysore

and,someone is waitin for u..
ya nawa,he's my best friend..not brokeback mountain..lol!

NOW IS OUR TURN!

Phoebe woo said...

HEY I HATE U PPL SO MUCH..am crazily emo-ing at home thinking bout the suckest life in india N BOTH OF U R TELLING ME TO GO BAC ASAP isykk.

husni: no excuse.it's brokeback mountain.

nawa:dia bf husni now okay!

Anonymous said...

;) glad to see such a happy post lol lol lol -and i really went back to search for related posts ahem-

happy new year phoebe, and have fun XD

Phoebe woo said...

omg shirley plz dont hahhahaha..
happy new year miss ya :)